Are you interested in starting your own FIFA 20 Ultimate Team? FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) is one of the most popular modes in Electronic Arts’ (EA) annual football series. In order to build your dream team, all you need to do is trade players, complete objectives and win matches.
What are FIFA Coins?
FIFA coins are a virtual currency that is used to purchase Items (coins, cosmetics and glory) on the market. FIFA coins can be used to trade FUT articles in the Transfer Market, or for acquiring packs from the Store. The Transfer Market is actually a place where people buy and sell their FUT players in order to assemble their respective teams. A person can buy FIFA coins by playing console games, completing challenges or selling their players. Likewise, you can take pit your FUT players against either human rivals or AI opponents and win matches.
What do you need FIFA Coins for?
There are two different types of currencies used in FIFA Ultimate Team, FIFA coins and FIFA points. The former is a virtual currency earned by winning matches and successfully completing objectives. On the other hand, the latter is a purely money-based currency which cannot be earned through in-game activity. FIFA coins are used to obtain new players on the Transfer Market by bidding for them or buying them outright. A lot of people prefer buying packs of players instead of individual players.
Buying and Selling FIFA Coins
FIFA coins are the chief source of acquiring new players as well as consumables when it comes to building your own FIFA Ultimate team. A person can buy FIFA coins using real money of course. In fact, FIFA coins can be bought directly in-game through FIFA Points. Alternatively, one can earn FUT coins by playing games and matches or by selling items on the Transfer Market.
Making FIFA 20 coins is now easier than ever. Winning battles in squad games gets you points. While squad battles may be quite challenging, they are loads of fun and helps you earn both coins as well as packs of players. In order to improve your club, you may consider buying packs or trading cards at the market. However, purchasing coins from a third party, distributing coins or promoting coin buying is considered against the EA’s Terms of Service, and doing so means that you will be banned permanently by EA Sports.
FIFA Coins Value and Rates
The rate of accumulation for FUT players is generally fair so that you can assemble a strong team without even needing to spend real money. On the other hand, if you are so keen on obtaining a bundle of FIFA coins without sweating for them, you can choose to dash the cash. FIFA coins do not have a fixed value in terms of real-world money. Still, if you are interested in assessing the effort required to earn FIFA coins by playing FUT matches, then 1 FIFA coin roughly approximates USD 0.0002. In other words, USD1 just about equals 5,000 FIFA coins.
The principle of icon swaps is that every FIFA Ultimate Team player can get icons or icon packs. You don't have to put any money into many FIFA Points or the like to play with good Icon players. And also there will be no need to buy FIFA Coins to have icon players in your team.
By completing various tasks, you can earn icon swap players in the seasonal tasks. You collect these until you have the required number for your desired icon.
Since April 24, 2020, the second tasks for the current icon swap selection have been available. The tasks to be completed are very varied. Usually you also meet opponents at Division Rivals who also want to complete these tasks.
There are two different areas in which these tasks can be completed.
Which icon swap task is the best?
- Fut Champions: Win 12 games in Fut Champions
- Club loyal players: Win 5 rivals with 11 first-time players in the starting XI
- World stars: Win 5 rivals games with at least 2 players from Premier League, Ligue 1, Seria A, Bundesliga and LaLiga in your starting XI
- Top 5 Leagues: Win 4 rival games with 9 first-time players in your starting XI
- The Stars and Stripes: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 US players in the starting XI
- Conmebol: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 Conmebol players in the starting XI
- EFL Championship: Win 5 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: world class) with 11 EFL Championship players in the starting XI
- The team: Win 6 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: legend) with 11 Germans in the starting XI
If you have enough icon swap players, you can trade in the squad building challenges on the "Icon Swap" grid for your desired icon or the Prime Icon Pack.
You can get these icons!
- 6 players = Jari Litmanen PIM *
- 7 players = David Trezeguet PIM
- 7 players = Gennaro Gattuso PIM
- 9 players = Michael Laudrup PIM
- 9 players = Carles Puyol PIM
- 9 players = Prime Icon Pack
- 10 players = Marc Overmar's PIM
- 10 players = Ruud Gullit baby icon
- 10 players = Frank Lampard PIM
- 13 players = Paolo Maldini mid-icon
- 15 players = Kaka Prime icon
- 16 players = Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon
- 16 players = Ian Rush PIM
- 16 players = Dennis Bergkamp PIM
- 18 players = Juan Runan Riquelme PIM
- 19 players = Diego Maradona Mid-Icon
- 19 players = Emmanuel Petit PIM
- 20 players = Fabio Cannavaro PIM
- 21 players = Carlos Alberto PIM
- 21 players = Garrincha Prime Icon
- 23 players = Zinedine Zidane baby icon
These icons are the best!
If you need a defender icon, Paolo Maldini Mid-Icon is the most interesting, with 13 required icon swap players. This card has very strong ingame values. Compared to Fabio Cannavaro, it is the best alternative to this icon swap set.
However, if you are looking for a midfield icon, Emmanuel Petit is the best choice. You can earn it for 19 icon swap players. Petit is an extremely strong all-rounder. It is an enrichment for every club.
However, if you are looking for an offensive icon card, there are only two options that you should draw. The first is Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon, for which you have to swap 16 icon swap players. The second option is Garrincha for 21 swap players. Kenny Dalglish is a central offensive icon player and is known for his dribbling and final strength. Garrincha, on the other hand, is more of a winger who can convince with his dribbling and speed.