With the new FIFA making all the waves in the market, many questions are asked, especially: “what are the best ways to buy FIFA coins without getting banned”. This is so as everyone needs coins to build the best team and to compete very actively!
Why you need FIFA coins
You may be an old or new user of the FIFA console, but there’s one thing that is always found in all users, the desire to build the best team and to get the best players on your team. This is the only way players can enjoy the beautiful FIFA and also compete actively. Coins are usually awarded by the system for each game completed in FIFA ultimate mood, where the real deal happens and also for players you put up for sale.
The Down Side
Interestingly the coins offered and given by the system, are always not enough to buy the best players in the market, which is what you always want to do and with the likes of Messi, Christiano and other good players costly an hefty sum in the region of a million-plus coins, buying coins is then the only solution out of this dilemma, and this too must be done correctly, when not done correctly you can easily get a coin wipe, which will lead to you losing all of the coins you had bought and also a ban.
Comfort Trade Method
Comfort trade is one among the different ways in which you can buy coins for your FIFA, and this method is highly preferred as it is fast and very reliable, to be on the safe side you must ensure you are buying your FIFA coins from a trusted platform, if done otherwise you stand the risk of losing your money and also having your account banned or hacked as the case may be.
How it works
With the comfort trade delivery, the player who wishes to buy FIFA coins places his order online and provide the details of his FIFA account, the seller logs into the account and deliver the certain number of coins paid for by the buyer. As a buyer using this system, you don’t have to press an extra button, unless the one you press while making your order, as the seller takes it off from there and get the coins into your FIFA account.
How to avoid getting banned, using this method.
The following are the best ways to ensure you don’t attract a ban using the comfort trade method, to get coins for your FIFA account. Ensure you follow them to have the best of this method.
- Make sure you have played over 50 games on your FIFA account, before attempting to get FIFA coins as you can get banned easily when you try to buy coins for a new account.
- Ensure you deactivate the login verification on your FIFA account or provide your security question to the seller, so the system won’t suspect a suspicious login
- Don't log in to your account until you receive a message from the seller, informing you of the successful delivery of your coins into your account.
- To avoid a coin wipe, use the funds, immediately they are credited into your account.
How the comfort trade system works
Below is a step by step guide on how the comfort trade system works.
- You place an order on the site of the buyer
- You provide your login details to your FIFA account
- The seller logs into your system to provide and credit your account, with the required number of coins
- You get a notification that the coins had been credited to your FIFA account from the seller.
- You can now log in and enjoy your newly credited account.
Features of the comfort trade system
- It is a fast and reliable way of getting coins.
- Buying coins with the comfort trade method is great as you don't have to pay EA fees.
- It is secured
The comfort trade system is fast and a secured way of getting coins for your FIFA account, this is why it is preferred by most users, however, ensure to buy from trusted sellers, so you don't lose money, and also get your account banned. Also, follow the steps outlined in this article on "how to avoid getting banned using the comfort trade method." This will ensure the smooth delivery of your coins.
FIFA 20 Ultimate Team Accounts are often very valuable and have been used for years. Often there are not only numerous strong players on the account, but also a significant number of FIFA Coins. Maybe you have already bought FIFA 20 Coins in the past, or even FIFA Points on your account. Then your Ultimate Team Account is often already worth what you have invested. It is all the more important to have access to your account at all times.
What are backup codes?
This is where backup codes come in. They serve to secure your EA Fifa Ultimate Team account. If you have lost your mobile phone and any other authentication options are not working, you can log in to your Fifa Ultimate Team account as an additional option using the Origin Backup Codes.
Each Origin account has up to 6 backup codes. You should write this down and keep it in a safe place that is always accessible. The backup code is usually an 8-digit number that you can find under “Security” in your Origin account (see pictures).
What do I need backup codes for?
If you lose your mobile phone, the authentication app does not work or you cannot access your emails, you can only log in to your EA account using backup codes on a new device. You can find these codes in the security settings of your EA account and can also change them there.
Tip: Write down your backup codes and keep them in a safe place so that you can log in at any time.
Backup codes are also required for one of the two common transfer methods, Comfort Trade. So if you want to buy FIFA Coins and choose this method, the FIFA coin supplier will need at least one of your backup codes to log in to your Ultimate Team account. This is platform-independent and has nothing to do with the respective console. I.e. whether you want to receive FIFA Coins for PS4, XBOX or PC via Comfort Trade, you will be asked for your backup codes every time.
Where can I find my backup codes?
(1) You log into your Origin account at the following address: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/security/index
(2) You click on "Security"
(3) You click on Show Backup Codes
(4) After you have verified yourself with a security code, you can see and change your backup codes.