FIFA celebrates its birthday again. The first week of the FUT Birthday event started last Friday. This year, the FUT Birthday was not concerned with changing positions, which fell to the shapeshifters. Instead, the values of weak feet and skill stars are improved in the FUT Birthday. Van Dijk, for example, has five stars on his weak foot as a FUT Birthday card, whereas his regular gold variant only has three.
This is the FUT Birthday Team
These are the new special cards: The new cards from Mbappe (94), Hazard (94), Griezmann (92) and Rashford (90) are really strong.
Players with Bundesliga teams can also look forward to strong cards from Havertz (90), Hernandez (88), Guerreiro (87) and Bellarabi (88).
FUT Birthday Team I
- ST: Kylian Mbappe, 94, PSG (5-star WF)
- ST: Eden Hazard, 94, Real Madrid (5-star SM)
- CAM: Antoine Griezmann, 92, FC Barcelona (5-star WF)
- ST: Marcus Rashford, 90, Manchester United (5-star WF)
- CAM: Kai Havertz, 90, Bayer Leverkusen (5-star WF)
- CAM: Iker Muniain, 89, Athletic Bilbao (5-star WF)
- CM: Moussa Sissoko, 88, Tottenham Hotspur (5-star WF)
- RF: Allan Saint-Maximin, 88, Newcastle United (5-star WF)
- CB: Lucas Hernandez, 88, FC Bayern (5-star SM)
- RB: Joao Cancelo, 87, Manchester City (5-star SM and 4-star WF)
- LW: Raphael Guerreiro, 87, Borussia Dortmund (5-star WF)
- RF: Hirving Lozano, 87, SSC Napoli (5-star SM and 4-star WF)
- CB: Dakonam Djene, 87, Getafe FC (5-star SM)
- CB: Joaquin Correa, 86, Lazio Rome (5-star SM)
- CAM: Nicolas Gaitan, 85, Lille OSC (5-star WF)
Two more SBC cards were also released on Saturday:
This Friday followed the FUT Birthday Team 2, with various tasks, SBCs and special cards.
FUT Birthday Team II
- CB: Virgil van Dijk, 93, Liverpool FC
- CM: Paul Pogba, 92, Manchester United
- RF: Gareth Bale, 91, Real Madrid
- RF: Angel di Maria, 91, PSG
- ST: Alexandre Lacazette, 90, Arsenal FC
- LW: Douglas Costa, 89, Juventus Turin
- LB: Theo Hernandez, 88, AC Milan
- LW: Thomas Lemar, 87, Atletico Madrid
- RWB: Danny Da Costa, 87, Eintracht Frankfurt
- ST: Kevin Lasagna, 86, Udinese
- CM: Maximilian Eggestein, 86, Werder Bremen
Another Squad Building Challenge with Steven Bergwijn followed on Thursday. The Dutchman from Tottenham Hotspurs receives a special 88 card with five stars on the weak foot. The cost is around 350,000 FIFA Coins.
The special card gives Bergwijn has five stars for his weak foot and an OVERALL RATING of 88. All basic values are increased compared to his regular gold variant (82), the main focus is on speed (95). But the attributes shot (+11) as well as pass value (+10), physique (+7) and defensive value (+5) were also increased. A Squad Building Challenge (SBC) must be completed in order to add Bergwijn to the team in the FUT Birthday version.
What are the requirements of the Squad Building Challenges?
- At least one player from Tottenham Hotspur
- At least one TOTW or TOTW-Moments player
- Overall team rating of at least 85
- A team chemistry of at least 75
- At least one Premier League player
- Overall team rating of at least 87
- Team chemistry of at least 65
SBC number four is the Frenchman Malang Sarr (central defender), his 87 special card is a 5 star skiller. Cost about 190,000 FIFA Coins.
The following is required for the Sarr special card:
Ligue 1 Conforama:
- At least 1 “Ligue 1” player
- An overall team rating of at least 85
- a team chemistry of at least 75.
- France at least 1 player
- An overall team rating of at least 85
- a team chemistry of at least 75.
You could earn the following cards in the first two weeks:
- RW: Karim Bellarabi, 88, Bayer Leverkusen (4-star SM and 5-star WF)
- CAM: Lucas Paqueta, 86, AC Milan (4-star SM and 5-star WF)
Last Friday came new tasks that could be earned free of charge by playing Division Rivals / Squad Battles games:
- CDM: Tiemoue Bakayoko, 88, AS Monaco (5-star WF)
- ST: Jhon Cordoba, 86, 1. FC Köln (5-star SM)
Many FUT Birthday Squad Building Challenges are currently being published. We recommend that you make all SBCs with the initial name “Fut”. We would also recommend the 81 + / 84-91 SBCs because the packs are very inexpensive and the "pack rate" is still surprisingly high. In our sample, we opened 30 packs and were able to draw 26x players with an overall rating of over 83+. You can currently get strong players with the SBCs very cheaply without having to buy FIFA Coins.
Which SBC is currently the best?
Our recommendation is Tiemoue Bakayoko, who has 3 star skills and 5 star weak foot. He also has very good pass values (short pass: 96, long passes: 92).
He is also perfect as a defensive midfielder, check defensive values. Another advantage of Bakayoko is that the tasks are not particularly difficult,
- Prepare 1 goal with a Frenchmen with at least 80 PHY in 3 separate rivals.
- Score 1 goal in 2 separate rival games with a cutted shot with league 1 players with at least 4 star skills.
- Prepare 2 goals with French with at least 4 stars weak foot in 5 separate rivals.
- Become a goal scorer and preparer in 7 separate rival victories with midfielders with at least 4 stars.
How long will the event last?
In FIFA 20, most events ran for two weeks, so we're guessing that this event will also last two weeks.
Was FUT Birthday for FIFA 19 worth it?
For ten days there was new content every day last year. The cards from Virgil Van Dijk as striker and Mo Salah as leftback (both from Liverpool) and Marcelo (Real Madrid) and David Alaba (FC Bayern Munich), who both received a RW card, were particularly surprising.
What distinguishes the FUT Birthday at FIFA 20?
In addition to the increased overall ratings, the team is characterized by an upgrade to five stars for weak feet or skills. For example, Havertz has five stars on his weak foot as a FUT Birthday card, whereas his regular gold variant only has four.
There will also be FUT Favorites via Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) during the event. Mesut Özil (90) is the first, his special card convinces the weak foot thanks to a permanent upgrade to five stars. Successful completion of games means that more players can be unlocked. Karim Bellarabi (88) from Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Lucas Paqueta (86) from Ac Milan were provided at the start, followed by Tiemoue Bakayoko (88) from AS Monaco and John Cordoba (86) from 1. FC Köln.
We hope that this blog has provided important information on the FUT Birthday event at FIFA 20 and we hope you enjoy it.
What is FIFA Mule Account?
In FIFA Ultimate Team it is extremely difficult to get a lot of FIFA coins. Only with a lot of luck, intensive trading and many games is it possible to get to a very good squad without having to buy FIFA coins. Therefore, many players are now taking the opportunity to buy a FIFA Mule account directly instead of FUT coins. This account is nothing more than an account where the owner has mostly earned a lot of FIFA Coins, including through Squad Building Challenges or FUT Trading. You can buy this FIFA Mule Account, use it yourself or transfer the existing FIFA Coins to your account on your own.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a FIFA Mule account?
There are many different advantages and disadvantages to buying a FIFA Mule account. The possibility of having full access to the account and being able to transfer FIFA coins independently is an advantage for some, but not for others. There is a risk of being banned if you have no experience of safely transferring FIFA Coins. For this group, it is recommended to buy FIFA Coins directly from reputable providers such as WhatsGaming.net.
However, if you have experience, you can benefit from a FIFA Mule Account in two ways. On the one hand, the FIFA Coins on the account are usually cheaper. On the other hand, there are often players that you can sell for FUT Coins. However, all this has the disadvantage that you have to transfer the FIFA coins yourself and that is a correspondingly large amount of time. You also have to switch back and forth between your account and the mule account.
How do you transfer FIFA coins without being banned?
Since the transfer of FIFA Coins violates EA's terms and conditions, we recommend that you be particularly careful and exercise your patience. The safest way to transfer FIFA coins is to place the players on the transfer market for a maximum of twice the average price. You can look up the average prices of each player at futbin. In addition, you should allow 8 hours to pass each transfer until you want to transfer the next FUT coins. Of course, this method is time consuming. However, if you want to transfer FIFA coins safely, there is no way around it.
FIFA Mule Account cheaper than FIFA Points
However, if you decide against a mule account and do not want to buy FIFA Coins, you only have the FIFA Points. However, FIFA Points can only be used for packs and fut drafts. So you invest your money and you must be very lucky to draw a good player or to be somewhat successful in the draft. Here is a small overview of the current FIFA Points prices.
|FIFA Points||Real Money|
The principle of icon swaps is that every FIFA Ultimate Team player can get icons or icon packs. You don't have to put any money into many FIFA Points or the like to play with good Icon players. And also there will be no need to buy FIFA Coins to have icon players in your team.
By completing various tasks, you can earn icon swap players in the seasonal tasks. You collect these until you have the required number for your desired icon.
Since April 24, 2020, the second tasks for the current icon swap selection have been available. The tasks to be completed are very varied. Usually you also meet opponents at Division Rivals who also want to complete these tasks.
There are two different areas in which these tasks can be completed.
Which icon swap task is the best?
- Fut Champions: Win 12 games in Fut Champions
- Club loyal players: Win 5 rivals with 11 first-time players in the starting XI
- World stars: Win 5 rivals games with at least 2 players from Premier League, Ligue 1, Seria A, Bundesliga and LaLiga in your starting XI
- Top 5 Leagues: Win 4 rival games with 9 first-time players in your starting XI
- The Stars and Stripes: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 US players in the starting XI
- Conmebol: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 Conmebol players in the starting XI
- EFL Championship: Win 5 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: world class) with 11 EFL Championship players in the starting XI
- The team: Win 6 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: legend) with 11 Germans in the starting XI
If you have enough icon swap players, you can trade in the squad building challenges on the "Icon Swap" grid for your desired icon or the Prime Icon Pack.
You can get these icons!
- 6 players = Jari Litmanen PIM *
- 7 players = David Trezeguet PIM
- 7 players = Gennaro Gattuso PIM
- 9 players = Michael Laudrup PIM
- 9 players = Carles Puyol PIM
- 9 players = Prime Icon Pack
- 10 players = Marc Overmar's PIM
- 10 players = Ruud Gullit baby icon
- 10 players = Frank Lampard PIM
- 13 players = Paolo Maldini mid-icon
- 15 players = Kaka Prime icon
- 16 players = Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon
- 16 players = Ian Rush PIM
- 16 players = Dennis Bergkamp PIM
- 18 players = Juan Runan Riquelme PIM
- 19 players = Diego Maradona Mid-Icon
- 19 players = Emmanuel Petit PIM
- 20 players = Fabio Cannavaro PIM
- 21 players = Carlos Alberto PIM
- 21 players = Garrincha Prime Icon
- 23 players = Zinedine Zidane baby icon
These icons are the best!
If you need a defender icon, Paolo Maldini Mid-Icon is the most interesting, with 13 required icon swap players. This card has very strong ingame values. Compared to Fabio Cannavaro, it is the best alternative to this icon swap set.
However, if you are looking for a midfield icon, Emmanuel Petit is the best choice. You can earn it for 19 icon swap players. Petit is an extremely strong all-rounder. It is an enrichment for every club.
However, if you are looking for an offensive icon card, there are only two options that you should draw. The first is Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon, for which you have to swap 16 icon swap players. The second option is Garrincha for 21 swap players. Kenny Dalglish is a central offensive icon player and is known for his dribbling and final strength. Garrincha, on the other hand, is more of a winger who can convince with his dribbling and speed.