The principle of icon swaps is that every FIFA Ultimate Team player can get icons or icon packs. You don't have to put any money into many FIFA Points or the like to play with good Icon players. And also there will be no need to buy FIFA Coins to have icon players in your team.
By completing various tasks, you can earn icon swap players in the seasonal tasks. You collect these until you have the required number for your desired icon.
Since April 24, 2020, the second tasks for the current icon swap selection have been available. The tasks to be completed are very varied. Usually you also meet opponents at Division Rivals who also want to complete these tasks.
There are two different areas in which these tasks can be completed.
Which icon swap task is the best?
- Fut Champions: Win 12 games in Fut Champions
- Club loyal players: Win 5 rivals with 11 first-time players in the starting XI
- World stars: Win 5 rivals games with at least 2 players from Premier League, Ligue 1, Seria A, Bundesliga and LaLiga in your starting XI
- Top 5 Leagues: Win 4 rival games with 9 first-time players in your starting XI
- The Stars and Stripes: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 US players in the starting XI
- Conmebol: Win 5 Squad Battles games (at least difficulty: world class) with 11 Conmebol players in the starting XI
- EFL Championship: Win 5 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: world class) with 11 EFL Championship players in the starting XI
- The team: Win 6 Squad Battles games (minimum difficulty: legend) with 11 Germans in the starting XI
If you have enough icon swap players, you can trade in the squad building challenges on the "Icon Swap" grid for your desired icon or the Prime Icon Pack.
You can get these icons!
- 6 players = Jari Litmanen PIM *
- 7 players = David Trezeguet PIM
- 7 players = Gennaro Gattuso PIM
- 9 players = Michael Laudrup PIM
- 9 players = Carles Puyol PIM
- 9 players = Prime Icon Pack
- 10 players = Marc Overmar's PIM
- 10 players = Ruud Gullit baby icon
- 10 players = Frank Lampard PIM
- 13 players = Paolo Maldini mid-icon
- 15 players = Kaka Prime icon
- 16 players = Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon
- 16 players = Ian Rush PIM
- 16 players = Dennis Bergkamp PIM
- 18 players = Juan Runan Riquelme PIM
- 19 players = Diego Maradona Mid-Icon
- 19 players = Emmanuel Petit PIM
- 20 players = Fabio Cannavaro PIM
- 21 players = Carlos Alberto PIM
- 21 players = Garrincha Prime Icon
- 23 players = Zinedine Zidane baby icon
These icons are the best!
If you need a defender icon, Paolo Maldini Mid-Icon is the most interesting, with 13 required icon swap players. This card has very strong ingame values. Compared to Fabio Cannavaro, it is the best alternative to this icon swap set.
However, if you are looking for a midfield icon, Emmanuel Petit is the best choice. You can earn it for 19 icon swap players. Petit is an extremely strong all-rounder. It is an enrichment for every club.
However, if you are looking for an offensive icon card, there are only two options that you should draw. The first is Kenny Dalglish Mid-Icon, for which you have to swap 16 icon swap players. The second option is Garrincha for 21 swap players. Kenny Dalglish is a central offensive icon player and is known for his dribbling and final strength. Garrincha, on the other hand, is more of a winger who can convince with his dribbling and speed.
What is MOTM?
As you may already know, MOTM is the Man of the Match card in FIFA. It means, if a player performs much better than others in a game, and they pick him for the man of the match title, then in the virtual world, EA gives an in-form card to that player with slightly higher OVR and improved skills and of course a higher price in FIFA Coins. You can trade the MOTM cards in transfer market.
How do MOTM cards look like?
There are different types of MOTM cards, based on their leagues or tournaments.
- Conmebol Libertadores MOTM: Black background with golden base
- Conmebol Sudamericana Man of the Match: Black background with silver base
- Domestic Man of the Match: Orange background
- UEFA Champions League UCL MOTM: Blue card
- UEFA Europa League UEL MOTM: Black background with orange base
Who are FIFA 21 MOTM Winners?
Here's the complete list of MOTM for FIFA 21 for UCL / UEL:
- Mats Hummels (88)
- Christian Eriksen (87)
- Jordi Alba (87)
- Piqué (87)
- Juan Cuadrado (86)
- Gabriel Jesus (85)
- Gylfi Sigurðsson (84)
- Ivan Rakitic (84)
- Scott McTominay (84)
- Lucas Ocampos (84)
- Iñigo Martínez Berridi (83)
- Çaglar Söyüncü (83)
- Raúl García Escudero (83)
- Phil Foden (82)
- Federico Chiesa (82)
- Tammy Abraham (82)
- David Ospina (82)
- Lucas Domingues Piazon (82)
- Jay Rodriguez (81)
- Mason Greenwood (81)
- Stuart Armstrong (81)
- Merih Demiral (81)
- Matteo Pessina (80)
- Nahki Wells (79)
- Sam Surridge (75)
- Daniel Cárdenas Lindez (73)
Can you sell MOTM cards? How much are they worth in FUT Coins?
MOTM cards are tradeable. It means you can sell them in transfer market or even quicksell them. An average 75 OVR MOTM cards gives around 13-15K FIFA 21 Coins with current rates, if you quicksell them.
And if you ever need cheap FIFA Coins to buy some of those MOTM cards for your objectives, or your squad, etc., use discount code "Blog" in our platform. It will save you some bucks when you buy coins from WhatsGaming.